11.08.2012

50 Communication Strategies


I’ve assembled (and rewrote) some of my blog posts and a variety of other brief pieces into a book that I published with iUniverse, a subsidy publisher (recently acquired by Penguin, a division of Pearson), called 50 Communication Strategies. One of the advantages of publishing a book this way was that I didn’t need an agent. Textbook authors rarely have agents; in fact, I don’t know of one textbook author who does have an agent. The other great advantage is that you don’t have to write a proposal. There are also disadvantages to doing a book this way as well. But, on balance, the procedure was relatively painless and certainly fast moving.  They even set up a website for the book—www.50communicationstrategies.com. In general, I'm very pleased with the finished product.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many thanks for your article. I feel you are too good quality to mark intelligence!I was truly reluctant to read your article the first time I saw the page layout of your blog. But I was greatly impressed on the post you have written. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I learned so much about it. It’s very creative and one of a kind.
IT Communications Limited