11.03.2005

The curriculum vita

It's been customary to include an academic vita on these websites and blogs and I've resisted for some time--not knowing exactly what should and what should not be included. But, I hit upon some compromise that I thought might work--include the writings and some other basic information and leave out the rest I originally thought it could be posted with a button on the side but that didn't work and so it's a regular and overly long post. I never kept a record of convention papers, book reviews, and instructor's manuals so these are fortunately absent from this list. I've also included just a bit of story behind some of the texts. Of course there's a story behind every book--and every article--but I spare you this history and included only a few notes on the current titles.

No comments: