6.06.2005

Welcome to the Blog

Welcome to The Interpersonal Communication Blog. I'm learning about blogs as I do this and I'll probably make a lot of mistakes and violate blog culture in various ways. Hopefully, not in very serious ways.
Ideally, I'd like this blog to provide a forum for uses of The Interpersonal Communication Book and Messages but really for anyone interested in interpersonal communication (and especially in the teaching of interpersonal communication)--a place where you can voice your ideas; a place to share insights that will benefit others; a place to learn and a place to teach. And a lot more. Most important I hope this blog will prove useful in the classroom.
My intention is to post items that I think instructors and students will find interesting and useful. And of course I welcome your comments. My aim right now is to post at least once a week but when I have nothing to say, I'll say nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. DeVito,

Im fortunate enough to found your blog. Sir, I have a problem because I lost this book in our library. Im a librarian in Manila, Philippines. We are looking for publishers which can give 'The Interpersonal Communication Book 9th ed.' Sir, it's so expensive because we have to purchase online.Sir, do you still have 9th ed. copy? Could you email me if you can furnish us the said ed.? I would be glad if you'll email me soon. Here's my email add. marielsandeep@yahoo.com. Please Sir, give me details how much will the expense if it will be delivered here in Manila, Philippines.
Thank you so much.

Respectfully yours,
Mariel Mae Paglomutan

Joe DeVito said...

I'm sorry but I don't have any 9th editions left. The good news is that because there is a newer edition, the 9th edition should be available online for a few dollars. Again, sorry I can't be of any help.
Joe